Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Event: Edmonton Fashion Blogger WARDROBE SALE


I am so excited to be participating in this!! Here’s just a tiny taste of some of the items I’ll have for sale:












Come and stop by Phabrik Art + Design (10055-80th Ave.) between NOON and 5PM with some cash!

Also, for those of you who have been asking... there WILL be menswear for sale as well.

Hope to see you all there!

xo Suzie

P.S. RSVP to the FB event HERE for more info on the participating bloggers. Also, more photos of items for sale HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I like this web blog very much so much excellent information.

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is so interesting blog. You are best listing knowledge provide at this site. I am very excited read this nice article. You can visit my site.
    Edmonton Web Design

    ReplyDelete