Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Event Photos - Derby Fashion Show



Celebrating the 84th Annual Canadian Derby at Northlands Park on August 17th, and (I’m assuming) to encourage Derby-goers to dress the part, City Centre hosted a lunch hour fashion show today!

The clothes were provided by various City Centre stores, including The Bay, Winners, and Jacob, hair and makeup done by Spasation Salon & Spa, models were provided by Mode Models, and the looks styled by Janis Galloway of Dress Me Dearly.

More photos from today’s event can be found on the blog's Facebook page. I’m pretty proud of myself, I think I managed to get every single look! And almost all of them were in focus! haha

Also, the show’s MC/announcer voice was provided by none other than Mode’s Agency Director: Michael Meneghetti! That may have been the highlight for me! He may have missed his calling!

xo Suzie

P.S., See the Edmonton Journal’s coverage of the event HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming out to the event! Great photos!

    -Janis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! It was the perfect lunchtime distraction :-)

      Delete